Hi & Welcome! I have been hibernating for a few years as I spend time growing, birthing and raising two gorgeous boys so there is not much to be found here at the moment (my youngest is just 3 months old as I update this in February 2017). I intend to start writing soon and offering Integral Coaching and transformational journeys for women seeking deep and lasting change.
Prior to having my boys and being drawn to Integral Coaching I was a homebirth midwife, a doula and a childbirth educator. I also worked alongside some wonderful doctors & naturopaths from an Integrative Medical Clinic as an acupuncturist & herbalist specialising in women’s health and pregnancy.
I have been involved in a variety of university-based research projects focusing on women’s health since 2008 and I am currently researching women’s experiences of homebirth in what little spare time I have with two little boys around.
- Big Love. The kind that wraps itself around your whole life and everyone who touches it. Joy. Gratitude. Wonder.
- Authenticity. Coz being real is where it’s at. When the cyclone of approval-seeking runs out of puff there is just sweet, effortless being-ness blessing everything & everyone around it.
- Enoughness. Your gift in this world is just YOU, as you are, breathing, vertical, horizontal, gorgeous, fabulousness.
- Compassion. Softness. Forgiveness. For you and for me.
- Courage. Strength. Vulnerability. They go together. Standing strong and in your power, expressing from the heart what wants to be expressed.
- Embrace. Laugh. Let go. Allow stuff and peeps (and you) to just be. Imperfection is just deliciously perfect.
- Feminine Power. Mystery. Other such Magical, Witchy things. Because magic.